"Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart." -William Wordsworth

Monday, July 8, 2013

Itinerary

For anyone interested in the specific places I will be going to on my trip, here is the itinerary of my English Literature British Iles Study Abroad Tour. Any comments are always appreciated on my posts, and if any of my readers have been to any of the places listed below, I'd love some feedback on what you thought of it! I also want to take this moment to thank everyone who has been so supportive of me and my goals. I would have never had the self-confidence to do any of this if it weren't for my family, mentors, and friends. Again, thanks a thousand and one times! Keep reading!

11 Sep flight SLC to DUB
12 Sep Cliffs of Moher
13 Sep Inis-Mor Aran Island
14 Sep Boyne Valley
15 Sep Church in Dublin. Free Museums, Gardens, Parks. Chester Beatty Library.
16 Sep Ferry to England. Coach: Holyhead to Bradford
17 Sep Skipton Castle, Bronte Parsonage, moor walk.
18 Sep York City
19 Sep Head South. Sherwood Forest. Salisbury Cathedral.
20 Sep Stonehenge, Avebury, Old Sarum.
21 Sep Glastonbury, Bath. North to London
22 Sep Museums and Galleries. Block at Hyde Park Building (9:00 am).
23 Sep London Pass Day (free day to use everything on your pass that you want).
24 Sep Windsor Castle.
25 Sep Canterbury day trip.
26 Sep Westminster Abbey, St. Paul’s, Tower of London.
27 Sep Harry Potter Studio. London.
28 Sep Travel to Stratford upon Avon. Shakespeare Play (matinee)
29 Sep Block at StratfordWard (9:30 am). Oxford City.
30 Sep Stratford City. River Avon Trail. Holy Trinity Church. Guild Chapel.
1 Oct Coach and Ferry to Dublin
2 Oct Dublin City. Museums, etc.
3 Oct Flight: DUB to SLC

No comments:

Post a Comment