"Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart." -William Wordsworth

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

"She turned her cant's into cans and her dreams into plans."

Welcome to my blog! Currently I am attending Brigham Young University-Idaho as an English Education major with a minor in TESOL. Anyone who knows me also knows I love to read, travel, teach, and I have a passion for writing. As my family and many of my close friends know, I am traveling to England come September. I have come home to Northern California for the summer to work and prepare for this three and a half week trip I am taking to further my education and studies in the English language. As part of my preparation, this summer I have been writing essays, reading books, and getting ready to leave the country on this journey I am about to embark on, which is the reason I started this blog! I hope in this blog you will find humor, inspiration, and further insight into who I am as a person and what I stand for. Feedback, tips, and comments are always welcome. With that being said, happy readings!

No comments:

Post a Comment